- Look for the Porsche grille and logo.
- Notice the sleek SUV shape with a sloping roofline.
- Check for “Cayenne S Diesel” badging on the rear.
- Spot the dual exhaust pipes at the back.
- Identify LED headlights and taillights.
- Observe the distinctive alloy wheels.
- Keep an eye out for clean, defined body lines.
Compression ratio: 16.4:1
Maximum Power: 385hp @ 3750rpm
Maximum Torque: 850Nm @ 2000 rpm
Brakes: Front 360mm and Rear 330mm
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Wheels & Tyres: 8J x 18-inch wheels with 255/55 ZR 18
Did you know?
It held the title of being the most powerful diesel SUV in its class during its production years from 2014 to 2018. With its robust 4.1-liter V8 diesel engine, it not only delivered exceptional performance but also set a benchmark for diesel-powered SUVs in terms of power and torque.